In-Chair Teeth Whitening
Effective teeth whitening solutions to enhance your smile. Dentist supervised in-chair teeth whitening or take home tooth whitening kits at affordable prices.
- Discolored or sensitive teeth
- White spots or decay on your teeth
- Infected gums
A bridge, crown, or other dental work (especially involving front teeth)
The lifespan of whitened teeth can range from 4-12 months, depending on the type of treatment used and your consumption of food and drink that can easily stain teeth (such as blueberries, coffee, and tea). To keep your teeth their whitest without undergoing tooth whitening treatment, practice good oral hygiene.
Once Citra Dentist agrees that you are a suitable candidate for tooth whitening, you can choose either a dentist supervised treatment or a dentist supervised home tooth whitening kit.
- An in-office treatment typically whitens teeth 5-10 shades within 45-90 minutes.
- A Dentist-dispensed take-home kit contains a higher concentration of whitening agent than a store-bought kit and is as easy to use.
After a thorough examination of your teeth, gums and supporting bone structure, your Dentist will tell you whether tooth whitening is a safe option for your smile. If the agreed-upon treatment is an in-chair, Dentist-supervised treatment, your Clinician will:
- Prepare your mouth by covering your lips and gums so that only your teeth are exposed
- Apply a professional-strength whitening gel to your teeth
- Invite you to watch TV or listen to music as you relax in the chair
- The gel is applied for 8 mins and up to 4 times depending on the sensitivity
- Your total tooth whitening treatment time will be 45-90 minutes.
Checkout our Special Offers! for potential whitening options.
Book an appointment with a Citra Dentist now!
Our practice is located within close distance to Malvern, Armadale, Windsor, Glen Iris and Caulfield. Our dentists promise to provide you with exceptional care. Contact us or book an online appointment.